Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Royal Aberdeen - Home 14th June 2018 - CANCELLED

Blairgowrie v Royal Aberdeen - Thursday 14th June 2018 - CANCELLED!

Due to the severe weather warning issued by the Met Office for Wednesday night & Thursday for Blairgowrie, ”Storm Hector’s” wind gusts are estimated to be between 50-70 mph, we have taken the decision, along with Royal Aberdeen GC, to postpone this Home match against Royal Aberdeen tomorrow. 

This home match will be re-scheduled to 23rd August 2018.  If you are unable to play on this date please let Ian McPherson know.

Yes, I know, tomorrow will probably turn out to be a lovely afternoon and the Met Office got it wrong again!